Philippe Serond was born in Paris, in 1964 and lives both in France and in Brazil. He’s made a great number of wall paintings for hostels and mixes oil and collage in many of his artworks.
Hotels wall paintings
– Sheraton Rio de Janeiro and Sheraton Sao Paulo, Brazil – Casino Iguazu, Argentina – Sheraton Varsovie, Pologne – Sheraton Santiago, Chili – Sheraton Mexico, Mexique – Sofitel Barcelone, Espagne – Sheraton Lima, Peru – Hôtel Bouygues Loisirs Valescure Saint Raphaël – Méridiin Saint François, Guadeloupe – Hôtel de Madrid Neuilly-sur-Seine.
Several works for Les Galeries Lafayette
– 100 years of Les Galeries Lafayette: 30 sculptures of 3 to 5 meters on the wall of the Haussmann Shop
– Several fashion festival with Bob Wilson and David La Chapelle;
– Animated Christmas windows;
– Christmas (Crèche) Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral for the year 2000, 150 characters paint on wood, 25 of which were animated.